Whether you are looking to increase your profits, grow your business, or just ensure that you are meeting your legal obligations, it is essential that you get the best advice for your type of business.
At KLAS, we draw on a great depth of experiences and can offer a tailored solution to meet the needs of you and your business.
The preparation of accounts is one of the core services we provide.
We take a hands-on approach to helping directors or business owners fulfil their responsibilities to prepare and submit accounts to Companies House, HM Revenue & Customs and other regulatory bodies.
In addition, a set of professionally prepared accounts will often be required by creditors, banks and other financial institutions in support of applications for credit facilities.
The format of accounts and the interpretation of financial reporting standards are exacting and complex. Our team will ensure that your accounts comply with all current requirements and that we are effective as accountants by:
- getting to understand your business at an early stage
- reviewing your business processes and financial and management systems
- discussing any problems and opportunities with you
- helping you to implement agreed solutions
Bookkeeping and Management Accounts
Every business needs effective bookkeeping systems to give reliable and up to date management accounts.
Our bookkeeping and management accounts service will save you time and enable management to make productive decisions.
Maintaining control over your business finances enables you to monitor the businesses profitability and take action when necessary. Keeping your books up to date means you will have peace of mind when dealing with HMRC should an enquiry ever arise.
At KLAS we can:
- Record sales invoices
- Record purchase invoices
- Maintain bank reconciliations and cash books
- Credit control
- Maintain VAT records
- Produce management accounts from your own records, whether it be manual cashbooks and spreadsheets, accounts packages or cloud accounting.
- Produce management accounts from our bookkeeping records.
- Assist in implementation of accounting systems, whether manual or computerised. Provide adequate training so you get the best from your system.
Here at KLAS we can ensure all your personal and business returns are submitted correctly and on time, and handling all correspondence with HMRC on your behalf we will continually review your affairs and advise on tax saving opportunities.
Different types of tax, each with its own complex set of rules and requirements, mean thousands of people end up paying more tax than they need. This applies to company directors, self-employed individuals and partners, employees, non-residents with funds in the UK, and private clients with inherited income. KLAS along with its sister company Your Tax Refund Limited can ensure you get back what is yours.
We can help with:
- Income tax
- Stamp duty land tax
- Financial planning
- Self assessment
- Capital gains tax
- Inheritance tax and will planning
- Individuals living or working abroad
- Roll over relief
By giving clients greater awareness of their tax position and enabling them to operate as tax efficiently as possible, we create significant long term cost savings.
We can help with:
- Preparation of corporation tax computations in iXBRL format
- Advising on the tax and deferred tax provisions required in the financial statements
- Completion and submission of corporation tax returns which are fully iXBRL compliant
- Assistance with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries
- Advising on quarterly payments
Our tax planning service allows businesses to take greater control of their tax costs. We can deliver:
- Forecasts for future tax liabilities which are crucially important for management information
- Detailed capital allowance advice
- Advice on the optimum treatment of expenditure as capital or revenue
- Tax due diligence reports
- Assistance with claiming research & development allowances
- Advice on the tax effect of the disposal of the company
- Advice on the stamp duty land tax arising on transactions
We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Making sure you are on the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Completing and submitting VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunal
If your business has been involved in any of the following situations, a VAT health check may well be advised:
- Commercial or domestic property purchase, sale, development or construction
- Receiving grant or other non-business income
- Partially exempt with or without a special method
- Cash flow problems
- International trade
- Receiving assessments or default surcharges from HM Revenue & Customs
Every company must ensure they are complying with the Companies Act, here at KLAS we can take that hassle from you.
Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
Our services include:
- Company formations
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Registered address
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with your Company Secretarial duties.
Want your employees to be paid correctly on time, every time? Well look no further than KLAS. We have dedicated staff who can provide a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Calculation and amendments
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, student loans, pension contributions etc
- Processing of overtime, commissions and other payments
- Completion of statutory forms, including yearend returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HMRC
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes
The Workplace Pensions Reforms - Auto-Enrolment Service:
The Workplace Pensions Reforms have begun to be phased in, this means that it will be a legal requirement for all employers, of all sizes, to automatically enrol their employees into a workplace pension scheme.
KLAS are able to offer a solution for employers to manage both their pension and payroll obligations under auto-enrolment.
"We aim to become the trusted partners you can always rely on"